Saturday 9 July 2011

Lace Menu Holder - Finished and in use

Well the menu envelope is now finished with all its trimmings and even has a menu in it. Could still use a heavier and stiffer linen without losing the delicate feel to it. Have ordered some 10/3 smooth linen on cones;lovely delicate colours and ecru so will do a full table set in that when it arrives and when (if!) I get my loom back, which is already warped up with a cotton warp for the cotton/wool carpet Gail has asked me to set up for her.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe the rate and complexity of what you are already doing on the Octado! It's great that Gail is getting involved! She needs her own loom though! And , of course, if you are planning to run courses you will need barnfuls of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane. I have been waiting a while to get some of these ideas developed so I am a bit of a whirling dervish with things at the moment...if i had more looms I am sure I would be doing all the ideas simultaneously!

    ReplyDelete