Monday 28 April 2014

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

My trial version of Photoshop only lasted 30 days so the full version arrived from Amazon today and I uploaded it. Despite what it said on the tin, after erasing the trial version it didn't bloody well keep all my pattern presets ( the files I took days creating and uploading which tells Photoshop how to assign weave structures to my designs) nor did it keep my network drafts; which for 32 shafts is a lot of work! So, my expo designs are now hovering in the ether akin to when Star Trek's transporter left molecularly-deconstructed low-ranking crew members in limbo whilst Scotty battles to fix it...usually they re-materialized as a jelly-like blob on the floor of the transporter room unless it was Captain Kirk or some high ranking inter-gallactic envoy........here's hoping I am more successful then Mr Scott and that my designs are not considered minions of the cast ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment